A Contest is a competition where participants submit for judgment an evidence of a particular skill. For online contests such evidence is typically presented as user generated content (UGC) such as a photo, video, essay, drawing, etc. The submissions are then judged by a panel of judges or a public vote and the winner is chosen.
Unlike sweepstakes and games, a skill contest may require proofs of purchase (except in a handful of states). A contest typically get maximum consumer involvement.
Contest Services Include
- Moderating Online Entries: Screening of contest entries to ensure compliance
- Writing Contest Official Rules
- Compliance review
- Registering in required states, including Arizona (if applicable)
- Judging: Convening a panel of expert judges to determine winners
- Notifying/qualifying the winners
- Shipping prizes, arranging prize trips, purchasing prize vehicles, etc.
- Tax form Issuance
- Online skills contest development and administration