The winner of a sweepstakes gets chosen at random from a pool of eligible entries. Everyone has an equal chance to win. You may still ask sweepstakes participants to submit a photo or video with a note that it won’t be judged. We will ensure that your sweepstakes is legally compliant according to current enforcement of federal and state laws. If the sweepstakes has a cumulative prize value in excess of $5,000, we will procure surety bonds and register in mandated states. We will also ensure that the selection of winners is done completely at random and in accordance with the official rules.
Promotion Activators provides advice and counsel on any sweepstakes concept you are considering. ”Are there any inherent legal problems?” or “Is the prize structure appealing enough?” Each step is managed seamlessly.
Sweepstakes Services Include
- Writing the official Sweepstakes rules (complete and any abbreviated versions)
- Legal review of the rules
- State registrations
- Surety Bond procurement
- Judging and administration
- Winner notification and Winner Verification
- Prize fulfillment: Shipping prizes, arranging prize trips, purchasing prizes
- Tax form issuance
- Alternative method of entry (AMOE)
- Online sweepstakes entry site development